Title: Delaware State Police’s S.O.A.R. on the Hunt for Wanted Sex Offenders
Date: Saturday, October 7th, 2023
The Delaware State Police Sex Offender Apprehension and Registration Unit (S.O.A.R.) is currently seeking assistance from the public in locating several wanted sex offenders who have failed to register or re-register at their current address. If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of these individuals, please contact the Delaware State Police at 302-672-5306. Alternatively, you can provide information anonymously by contacting Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
Among the individuals being sought by S.O.A.R., the following are high-priority cases:
1. Dana Brown:
– Photo: [View Photo](https://sexoffender.dsp.delaware.gov/?/Detail/00004665)
2. Lloyd Chapman:
– Photo: [View Photo](https://sexoffender.dsp.delaware.gov/?/Detail/00003950)
3. Tracy Deshield:
– Photo: [View Photo](https://sexoffender.dsp.delaware.gov/?/Detail/00006989)
4. Scott Kerin:
– Photo: [View Photo](https://sexoffender.dsp.delaware.gov/?/Detail/00005765)
5. Daniel Kirlin:
– Photo: [View Photo](https://sexoffender.dsp.delaware.gov/?/Detail/00001875)
6. Robert Scott:
– Photo: [View Photo](https://sexoffender.dsp.delaware.gov/?/Detail/00001398)
7. Nicholas Pritchett:
– Photo: [View Photo](https://sexoffender.dsp.delaware.gov/?/Detail/00005656)
8. Andrew Vanosdol:
– Photo: [View Photo](https://dsp.delaware.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/118/2023/10/Vanosdol-Andrew-1024×190.png)
The Delaware State Police takes these cases very seriously as these individuals pose potential threats to public safety. By failing to register or re-register, they are in violation of the state’s sex offender laws. The S.O.A.R. Unit is dedicated to apprehending these offenders and ensuring that they are held accountable for their actions.
Citizens are urged to exercise caution when approaching any of the wanted individuals. Contacting the Delaware State Police or Delaware Crime Stoppers with the provided information is the safest way to report any sightings or relevant information.
The Delaware State Police aims to protect the community by working together with the public to apprehend these wanted sex offenders. Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated and plays a vital role in keeping our communities safe.
To access additional news posts by the Delaware State Police, please visit their official website’s [Newsroom](https://dsp.delaware.gov/newsroom/).
*Note: This article is based on the information available at the time of writing. For the most up-to-date details on the wanted sex offenders, please refer to the provided links or contact the Delaware State Police directly.